Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 10: Feb 20 to 26

It has been a quieter week this week.
I had a morning tea with some High Comm wives on Wednesday. Lachlan had his hair cut on Thursday afternoon, then we had Japanese afterwards and frozen yoghurt for dessert.
Friday I went to IKEA with some other ladies who live here at Dua, then went out with Steve for tapas and sangria for lunch. Friday night we had drinks with the New Zealand family by the pool and a snail came to visit us (check out the size of it in the photo!! that is an adult man's foot beside it)
We had a quiet weekend as Steve had some work to do and went to Times Square Shopping Centre with the kids in the afternoon on Saturday. Sunday Lachlan's friend Ryan and his two sisters came over for a play for most of the day.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this blog Amanda - I have loved reading through it and being able to know all about what you guys are up to!

    Now I have a phone connection I should be able to call soon. The time difference is much better than to USA :)

    I should probably mention that I am doing shave for a cure this March - do you think I'll scare the kids with no hair?

    Lots of love to you, Stevie, Lachlan and Danae

    ReplyDelete