Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week 38: Sep 3 to 9

Steve had exams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and has two papers due next Monday.
Monday I went to Chinatown with Cathy, we went to look for outfits for the trivia night (Olympics theme), but couldn't find anything suitable. So I think we will be resorting to togas.
I went to have a Thai massage at Chankat Bukit Bintang. I have found a great place, they do a great job (though this time I came away with a tender back) and I love the decor and ambiance of the place, and just under $30 for 2 hours!
Wednesday steve finished early because he did his last exam for the semester. We planned on going out for lunch, but just as we were leaving it atarted pouring rain, so we had Japanese at the restaurant here at Dua. That night was the Junior School Production at school. It was fantastic! Each year had a different theme, but they all used lights and music. And the whole thing was done around (and even over) the pool, while the parents watched from the balconys.
Ryan slept over Friday night and after a quick swim, we went out to Jalan Alor with Michelle, Michael, Sarah and Clark, and of course all the kids.
Saturday we mostly spent the day at home. Ryan and Lachlan playing together and swimming. Saturday night we went to the Trivia night at school. It was Olympic theme and like half the people there Cathy, Al, Steve and I wore togas. Michelle, Julie, her husband and son were on our table as well. It was a good night and I think we came about 5th. I did win tickets to Legoland that has only just opened in Malaysia, but its about 4 hours drive away. Hopefully we can go down for a weekend before we leave.
Sunday we went out for lunch, though I cant remember where now and Steve finished up and printed his papers due the following day.


No comments:

Post a Comment