Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 41: sep 24 to 30

Monday morning Steve left for Lumut for 4 days with work. he stayed at the same resort as Lachlan when he went on school camp earlier in the year. Danae and i went to the High Comm in the morning. After lunch I dropped Danae at Cathy's and took Cathy to the airport to pick up the boys. They had a great time in china, and were quiet at first, a bit overwhelmed by everything they had done I don't think they knew where to start. But once they started they talked the whole way home.
Tuesday I took the kids to Kidzania and went to the furniture shop we had wanted to go to on Sunday. I wanted to find a nice piece to bring back with us, but couldn't decide between two, so I got them both.
Wednesday I went with Cathy and the kids to find a pie shop. She had wanted to order pies for the grand final and wanted to try them first. We went to 2 different shopping centres and they had closed at both. After dropping the kids at Cathy's for a swim and a play, I went home to wait for the furniture to be delivered. Then I picked them up and stayed for a drink, and we decided to go to Las Carretas for dinner.
Thursday morning Steve's mum and her partner arrived. We had a quiet day and went for a walk to KLCC. Steve arrived home from Lumut in the evening and I went to the college to pick him up.
I took Robyn, Allen and the kids to Batu caves and the Royal Selangor pewter factory. On the way home I got a text from Michelle asking if Lachlan wanted to go to the Malaysian Open tennis with her and Alex. They watched the quarter final between
We all went to the Manhatten Fish Market for dinner at the Pavillion, picking Lachlan up on the way.
On Saturday we went to Cathy and Al's to watch the grand final. It was a great game and we had a good day (and night).
We had a quiet morning on Sunday, then went to Chinatown in the afternoon and had dinner at the Hard Rock on the way home.

Lachlan making naan, Robyn in the fish spa, Allen hammering pewter at Royal Selangor, Batu Caves, Petronus towers, the girls on grand final day, monkey at Batu Caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment