Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 44: oct 15 to 21

Tuesday we were supposed to have no power from 11am to 8 pm, in the morning I went to Chinatown with Michelle then had lunch at the Pavillion with Donna and Michelle. When I arrived home to get the kids from the bus the power was back on but we went out for dinner anyway.
I met Cathy for lunch on Wednesday. We went to Circus for lunch, then did some shopping around the Pavillion. In the evening a few ladies came out to the Traders for drinks.
Friday was my birthday and I had breakfast at Antipodean with Sarah and Helen, then had to rush home to meet with the Allied Pickfords rep to do our removal inspection. At lunchtime Toni and I went to Staff College for a farewell function for Colonel Toh. We got home in time to get the kids off the bus, then went out for sushi for dinner
We went to Publika on Saturday. They had a food fair on, but we didn't know that until we got there. We sampled some great food and purchased a few things. For lunch we tried Fatboys Burgers, and Lachlan tried a .bacon stufed pork burger with bananas and peanut butter! After lunch we did some groceries, then went home for a swim.
Sunday morning I went to the MANZA Christmas Bazaar, while Steve and the kids stayed home, then I met them at the Intercontinental for lunch. Instead of doing a fancy meal out on Friday night for my birthday I wanted to go to the lunch at the Intercontinental. We were there for three hours making the most of the fresh seafood, peking duck pancakes, barbecue, free flow sparkling wine and desserts. They even had some entertainment for the kids (Danae made lamingtons). It was really lovely. We didn't do much in the afternoon or evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment